Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Life

I don’t blame God who created me and gave me this life. God is always fair. Whatever he gives you with abundance, there must be something he’ll not give you sufficient enough.

There is no perfect person in this world. The richest person in this world must be lacking something in his/her life which he/her wanted most but can’t get it. Perhaps it’s love from everyone. The poorest person may not have the money to do even the simplest thing in his/her life, but perhaps he/she gets loved by everyone around him/her.

Life is never perfect. Same goes here. I may not be able to achieve whatever I’ve always wanted in my life, career, etc. But I always get loved by everyone around me.

I’ve got a very loving elder sister whom may sound a bit fierce to me at times. But in fact, she loves me a lot. Since young, she has always been there for me. She’s always pampering me with her love, it’s really beyond description. Whenever she gets to know I’m down and needed help, she’ll definitely be there for me. I love my sister very much.

I’ve got a very naggy mummy and a very quiet daddy. But when they got to know I’m feeling sad, they’re super anxious about me. My daddy don’t have to tell me that he loves me, but I can sense it in his conversation. Though my mummy keeps repeating to me time and time again that she loves me the most and I told her I don’t believe her, but in fact I know she really loves me. Just that I can’t accept the fact that she said she loves me the most when I know that she loves my second brother the most.

I’ve got very nice and caring friends around me. Friends who’ll always tell me they love me and they’ll always be there for me (which they’re always there for me when I needed them most). I thank God who gave me all these friends to stay with me throughout my sad moments in life. They’re my pillar in my life as well. Without them, perhaps I’ve long returned my body and soul to God.

God didn’t give me a very smooth sailing life, but yet he gave me very loving family and friends around to accompany me throughout my life. What more can I ask for from God?

I don’t, can’t and won’t blame anyone about why my life is so bitter. All I can blame is myself for not being able to make the best and do the best out of it.

But best of all, God gave me Andrea and Adrienne. They’re the best of the best I can ever ask for in my entire journey in my life. I love Andrea and Adrienne the most and I'll love them forever.

No comments: