Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Daily Thots

In life, don’t ever expect the best to happen to you when you needed that miracle most. All you can do is to only hope that the worst will not befall onto you. What you think is right may not be what is seems to be.

Life is so tiring. Maintaining a good people-to-people relationship is so damn tiring. How to make the best out of both worlds? You can’t man. It’s either a win-lose situation or a lose-lose situation. Ok la. At times there’ll be a win-win situation.

Oh gosh~ What nonsense am I talking about here? I’ve absolutely no idea about it and I really can’t sort out my thoughts right. Don't know and don't understand why i'm so moody here.

When you think all the hard work that you’ve put in for the company is worth it when you’re given that second chance, everything breaks apart again. You don’t get the kind of rewards/satisfaction/appreciation you’ve always wanted in that job. Then you start to ponder and your thoughts start to wander off again. You start asking yourself again and again if whatever you’ve done and re-done is worth it or not? Is it that all the time and effort you’ve put in are wasted again?

In life, you’re always put in those decision-making scenarios. You’ve to decide what you want to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner. You’ve to decide what to wear to work today and the top priority tasks you've to complete by today. You've to decide what kind of hairstyle you want for this season and what colour you want your contact lens to be. You’ve to decide which schools your kids are to attend and what kind of CCAs they’re suppose to do. You’ve to decide this and decide that. Life is so damn tiring.

I don’t know when I’ll stop deciding everything or when I’m going to stop thinking about everything.

I just hope you will stop forcing me to a corner. Stop arguing with me and making my day such a bad one. Stop wanting those things from me that you don’t really need that urgently/badly/importantly. Don’t always think that you’re always right and I’m always wrong. It’s because of your stubbornness that makes our relationship so sour. 9 years ago we were bonded together because of a piece of paper. 8 years later we were separated away by another piece of paper. Get on with your life and let me get on with mine. Stop making my life so bad with all your nonsense. If you think that making my life so bad so you could live happier, then you’re really damn childish. Stop scolding me being such a childish kid when you’re no much better off. You’re the most unreasonable and childish person I’ve ever known so far.

You were once like a saint to me. Now you’re far more worst then a devil in my heart.

Revenge gets you to nowhere in life.

No comments: