Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thots Abt My Life

What is it that you want in your life? What is it that you hope you can get in your life? What is it that you needed in your life?

Very often, we’ll lose our direction in life. We’ll lose our momentum in life. We’ll lose the will power to live.

How do we pull ourselves back whenever we’re lost? Can someone enlighten me please?

Very much I want to do the best for everyone, my family and for even for myself. But I always failed to do so. I don’t even know how to get the best results for the things that I’ve done so far.

I never have any regrets of whatever I’ve done so far in my life. No regrets of all the choices I’ve made till now. No regrets of the path I’ve chose to walk. No regrets of living my life with whoever I’ve lived with before. No regrets of loving whoever I’ve loved before.

But all of a sudden I’m so tired of everything already. So tired of how my life goes. So tired of living life as it is now.

Till that day/time comes, no one is sure of what’s going to happen next.

No comments: