Sunday, May 20, 2007

Disappointment

People-to-people relationships are so scary. Nowadays, people around you tend to take things for granted. They’re just so insincere to you. Why are people acting like that?

To me, the basic of being friends is all about sincerity. If there are things you do not wish others to know, its either you don’t talk about it or you tell the other party directly/indirectly not to ask about it. I feel that it’s unnecessary to tell a lie. Sometimes to you, it may feel like its just a small joke. But to others, it’s the basic requirement of a friendship and yet such things could have just reflected how insincere you are in this relationship.

Haiz~

Of course I don’t expect others to think the way I think. But at least, isn’t that a basic necessity in a friendship?

I’m disappointed, that’s all I can say.

No comments: