Monday, May 07, 2007

So Sick Today

I’m quite ok with having flu, cough or headaches. But having fever, it’s a “babyish” thing for me. It makes me cry a lot because of the body pain, the headaches, the cough, gastric pain etc. Everything comes at a go.

Had body aches since yesterday, but had fever this morning. I wanted to wait till I really sweat it all out before I go and see a doctor because I presume every time I sweat it out, I’ll be much more better. Today is bad, didn’t really sweat only kept having the on-off chills and sweats. So went to see a doctor at 1plus, the trip to the doctor downstairs was painful and the clinic suddenly felt so far away. Throughout my walk to the clinic, my bones everywhere was in pain. My soles, my toes, my hip bone, my back bone, my fingers, and my head felt so heavy today. My fever was 37.8oC and the doctor gave me 2days mc to rest at home. Oh no! My boss will be outstation on Wednesday and she’ll be gone for 2 weeks. Then here I am on 2 days mc, what would she think about me?

Haiz~

Suddenly I felt so alone in this world. No one to care for me when I’m sick. No one to take me to the doctor nor anyone here to feed me with my medicine. I hated being so sick.

No comments: