Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daily Thots

you're such a faker.. you pretend everything's ok.. but behind me.. you're a backstabber.. whatever u wana say or wana do.. it's your choice.. my passion towards my work will not be affected wif your actions.. you wana do it this way.. go ahead.. now i u'stan why you said that you dun hab much close frenz cos they all misinterpret your words.. i can tell you.. it's got nothing to do with them not understanding you.. it's you.. you alrdy offended me on too many occasions but i din wana tell u straight at your face.. last time i wont.. in future i also wont.. cos i tink your attitude sucks.. sucks badly.. and i'm gonna let you live it this way cos i dun care.. you dun deserved my respect for you cos aft treating you so nice.. you turned ard and bit me when things went wrong.. things that went wrong due to your carelessness and forgetfulness becomes my fault.. i seriously felt that i dun deserved to be treated like that by you.. all the best to you for whatever choice you had made today.. all i can do is pray that the company will not be affected by your carelessness and forgetfulness..

Dear Daddy.. pls take away my anger.. bless me with a positive attitude in my work.. do not let me be affected by such a backstabber.. let me continue to enjoy doing the job i've always loved and found fulfillment in.. pray that Daddy you'll bless me, the people ard me, and the place where i am in.. Amen!

No comments: