Monday, June 30, 2008

what happened??

ytd wasn't such a pleasant nite but all thanks to Daddy that i survived..

supposingly aft church svc i had to rush to NLB to meet my sch mates to discuss on our project.. time arranged was 4.30pm.. aft svc ended at abt 4.30pm.. instead of rushin to NLB i went dinner wif my church mates as it had been awhile since i last chatted wif them.. they're always so kind to me so i really missed hanging out wif them.. they even purposely drove fm Suntec to Bugis so that we can hab dinner together and i could go off to NLB fm there.. how nice of them rite?? halfway thru d trip thr my HP kept ringin.. msgs keep comin in.. all fm my sch mates askin my whereabouts.. cut d story short.. i reached NLB at abt 6.30pm.. 1 of d gals keep "attackin" me and gave me a super black face.. she said alot of unpleasant things but i chose to keep quiet instead of arguin back.. in d end at abt 7pm.. conculsion given by them was i am to finish typin d entire project and email to them by Tues for them to assess.. and presentation was to be done by me also.. dammit.. i argued abit but was useless.. so i agreed to do it.. sicko me..

in between.. due to d fact i need to get my prev study materials bck fm my ex's place.. ended up kena shouted by him on d phone thrice.. i dun u'stan y ppl hab to treat me lidat.. while i was drivin to Woodlands.. i was so angry so "lost" that i was driving pretty fast and even had d thots of just rammin my car towards d centre divider.. devil attack.. Daddy knew wad was happenin to me.. Daddy shut my thots out.. fm Mandai to Woodlands my mind was a blank.. no thots nuttin.. it was lik a split second i realised i was at Woodlands alrdy.. when i saw my kids.. peace came into my heart..

haiz.. worst still.. quarrelled wif ZQ twice as well.. sick leh.. y so many things ytd??

i'm carryin too many things on my shoulder.. its so heavy.. i feel so tired.. can i let go of everything?? can i??

i noe Daddy will never ever let go of me.. Daddy loves me.. i love Daddy too..

No comments: