Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daily Thots

wad is happening to me?? why am i being so insensitive now?? why did i spent so much time on 1 person yet neglected another impt person in my life?? i dun mean that gal is not worth my time.. but this gal that i've neglected is so much more impt to me.. i felt so guilty and almost cried when i heard abt her feelin that we're not as close as b4.. i nvr wanted our friendship to turn out this way.. nvr will i wan to..

i dunno wad to say.. sayin sorry is not enuff.. pray that time will wash away all the unhappiness and misunderstandings and bring forth a beta and stronger friendship between us..

ytd English Skills results i got 28 upon 30.. i felt so sad and disappointed that i couldn't score full marks.. thkq to all those who said that i am good and that you're proud of me for scorin such marks.. i felt beta now.. ready to chiong for my test on Fri also..

haiz.. time is nvr enuff for me.. i've to juggle between work/sch/family/frenz.. time is not enuff lehz.. magic magic.. where are my magic powers??!! i wan more time more time..

juz reached hme aft wrk.. v tired.. v shagged out.. shaggy old doggie.. kekeke.. gotta spend time revision again.. tmr Quantitative Skills test.. pray for Favour!!

Daddy.. i leave it all in your good hands.. healing comes just being a child of God.. Amen~

No comments: