Saturday, July 02, 2005

Daily Tots

hmmm...today my mood abit beta liao wor...more cheerful den d past few days liao...i've to cheer up la...for d sake of my family, my dear frenz & most importantly is for myself...

tis morn went thru Andrea's spelling list for Jul & Aug...wa biang eh...their chinese & english standard so much higher den my childhood x...thr was tis chinese word tt shocked me..."housefly" aka "cang ying"...wooh...i myself cant write tt word but nw my Andrea onli 6 yrs old but hab to learn tt word liao...worst thing for me is nw d sch had chng their method of givin d spellin...instead of readin out d actual word for d child...d teacher wil nw say smtin lik tis..."It is white in color. It has a pair of red eyes. It eats carrot. It is a _________"...jialatz liao lor...imagine i've to gib a description for d word "housefly"...hmmm...let me try nw... "It is black in color. It flies around your food. You can also find it near d rubbish or near a pile of shit. It is a ________"...wakakaka...d sch wana kill me meh???ask me tink of descriptions for all d 5 words they hab every wk...

ytd Andrea's chinese words included "little bird", "white rabbit", "goldfish", "cat", "dog"...but she told me she forgotten hw to write d word "bird"...aiyah...nvm la...she's oledi a very bright child...cos i onli gt her to learn d 5 words on Weds nite (d nite b4 d actual spellin day)...last min carry d buddha's legs...hahahaha...

today was a boss free day...but i oso cleared alot of wrk hor...i noe i luv "eatin snake"...but me is nt king cobra lor...kekeke...

actually reali wanted so much so much to watch "War of the Worlds"...but all my kakis dunno go wer leh...haiz...come to tink of it...i tink i hab very few frenz leh...

wa biang eh...actually i typed tis blog d 2nd x liao wor...wanted to chng d color of d font...scarli d whole thing disappeared...argh...

No comments: