Thursday, July 07, 2005

Daily Tots

hmmm...today's such a bz bz day...had headaches again...haiz...tink tis headache will folo me for another few more days ba...seasonal illness...heehee...

i've been so bz recently tt my lady boss asked me such a funni qns today...she said "eh...lik so long nvr see u hor"...den i replied "issit???isn't tt gd???means i'm reali bz wif my wrk mah"...wakakaka...mayb last x i reali too kaypoh liao ah...walked over to other dept to chit chat til everyone is so used to my presence liao...so wen recently i'm too bz to chit chat in their dept...they find it so strange so odd...wahahaha...cannot cannot...i muz restrain myself fm tokin too much liao wor...hmmm...i'll try ba...but no promises lor...wahahaha...

wanted to check my eyesight @ Optics Premier durin lunch x...my glasses rite side beli blur liao...i tink my degree increased liao ba...& oso my contact lens left wif d last pair liao...x to buy new pair of contact lens liao...but den nt enuff x leh...haiz...another day perhaps...

reached hme abt 7plus...mama cooked chicken congee...yum yum...had a quick dinner & i'm off to Baby Bear Clinic wif Adrienne for her last 6-in-1 jab...Adrienne's 6mths old nw...today Dr Teo is on leave...i tink Adrienne dun quite lik d replacement doc (Dr Ho)...she cried wen she sees Dr Ho or wen Dr Ho toks to her...wakakaka...but i oso buey tahan Dr Ho...she act cute by tokin in a childlike tone until i had goosebumps all over...wakakaka...i tink Adrienne stil prefer d male doc...wahahaha...she noes hw to choose between d diff sexes @ such a young age liao...wakakaka...i tink she reali hab her 100% of her mother's genes in her...wakakaka...nw Adrienne is 69cm tall & 8.1kg heavy...kekeke...Dr Ho says Adrienne's a big baby for her age...hmmm...i dun find Adrienne big leh...i kinda find her normal size for her age... *scratch head* spent $166 for the 6-in-1 jab + fever med + eye drops...hmmm...wad to do???baby docs r always so ex one lor...her next jab wil be wen she's 13mths...so in d meantime can save $ liao...kekeke...

Roy bought durians bck...main reason is buy for his mum to eat one la...hmmm...i ate a few which is nt bad one...but d durian i shared wif his bro...it tasted & looked like "sai"...wahahaha...i played d durians wif my fingers & make them all fall on the newspaper like a pile of "sai" til his bro dun dare to eat...wakakaka...hmmm...nw burp oso gt "lui lian" smell...yucks...must rinse mouth again later...hmmm...i wonder if i fart nw in my rm...wil i faint due to d overwhelming smell???wahahaha...

ahhh...nw tinkin abt d wrkload tmr...siao liao man...everyday lidat i sure "peng sang" beli fast...but den again...come to tink of it...iz always beta to hab loads of wrk den go to wrk wifout a single thing to do...hmmm...i've did some revamping to d filing sys...i'm quite contented wif my wrk so far...wil continue to revamp d filin sys til my last day of wrk...kekeke...

fri fri fri...faster come faster come...i meetin my best frenz (Jean & Ja) for dinner...i'm so excited to meet them...i simply luv them...kekeke...

nw lookin @ my bruises sustained fm last sat's rollerblade session...so damn ugly man...thr is 2 bumps i din rub @ all...nw turned yellowish...hahaha...painful injuries but shiok shiok rollerblade session...kekeke...

hmmm... a pal of mine ignored me ytd...hang up my call today...so much for being a diamond... *sigh*

ok...iz x to slp nw...no kakis to chat tonite...so borin...me off to my "BuBu Land" liao... *yawnz*

No comments: