Sunday, July 31, 2005

Daily Tots

*yawnz*

slept @ 4am tis morn...watched japanese animation until 3plus...kekeke...Roy woke me up @ abt 6am to go hab bfast wif him...grrr...so tired & bek chek sial...but no choice lor...if dun go wait he say i nvr spend quality x wif him...haiz...

slept bck ard 7plus but woke up 9plus cos 1 of my best fren sms me...hmmm...by d x i wake up...Andrea & Ah Fang juz came bck fm their swimmin session...

hmmm...me juz woke up nt long but Adrienne wan me to carry her...ok la...its time for our usual photo taking session again...kekeke...



wooh...heng Andrea & Ah Fang come bck liao @ tt x...it was rainin cats & dogs man...somemore d wind was so big...i nearly gt my fingers crushed by d windows wen i was closin them...heng ah...or mi toh fok~~~

went Kranji wif Andrea to meet Ja (acc her buy clothes)...den we came bck to CWP to shop again til evening...Ja stayed @ my hse for her dinner & i passed her some of my prev maternity clothes...kekeke...lidat can save her quite alot of $ leh...

ok la...tt's all for today...me nw gg Wenbin hse wif ZQ, Guan & Penny...pak mahjong ah...kekeke...
but before i go out...i need to go pang sai 1st...its coming~~~~

No comments: