Thursday, July 28, 2005

Daily Tots

hmmm...my left wrist hurts alot man...ytd went Chinatown wif Aileen for the massage...Aileen massage her leg while i massage my wrist...d guy (Frankie) said i actually injured my wrist bone...haiz...y me so "cham"???

bcos of tis stupid hand...nwadays when i do alot of typing wrk...halfway thru i'll feel beri "bek chek" cos d nerves keeps "pullin"... *argh*

today cant reali hold onto my Harry Potter bk for too long cos my wrist abit buey tahan ah...oh ya...i'm currently readin "Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix"...its bk 5 la...its all bcos of bk 6 den i read bk 5 la...cannot skip any bk cos if nt wait cannot catch head or tail of d story liao...tt x i dun wana read so fast cos i dun wana stop so many yrs den get to read bk 6 "Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince"...nw many of my frenz (those readin bk 6) cant reali rmber sm of d characters in d bk...hahaha...actually b4 i begin readin bk 5...i wasn't so enthusiatic abt it cos quite a few told me bk 5 abit disappointin & boring...siao liao la...nw my frenz (those readin bk 6) told me tis bk oso quite disappointin oso...wa lao eh...lidat say makes me dun feel lik continuing to read tis bk liao leh...but den again...i dun tink i'll stop halfway readin tis bk la...cos nw i'm oledi halfway thru tis bk & i stil quite enjoy it leh...hmmm...bk 6...wait for me...i'm comin to read u soon...kekeke...

hmmm...come to tink of it...ytd morn wen i was readin on d train while on d way to wrk...i noticed quite a big-sized woman standing in front of me (nt directly)...wen i luk up...i saw tt she's a pregnant woman...her tummy quite big liao leh...den wad is so disgustin wif d ppl sittin dw beside me???they weren't slpin leh...they were lik "gey siao" lukin ard but nt willin to stand up & give up their seat to tis pregnant woman...i quickly fumbled wif my stuff & stood up to let her sit dw...idiotic bunch of ppl...i felt disgusted sittin beside tis kinda ppl...hw could they???if they were slpin den i've gt nuttin to say la...if i dun luk up....den i guess she'll either hab to stand a few more stops away b4 someone actually give up his/her seat to her or she'll had to stand thruout her trip to wrk liao..hw i wish i hab a magic wand so tt i can zap tis bunch of disgustin ppl outta d train or zap them all bcum sittin on d flr instead...wahahaha...dun ever gimme magic powers man...d consequences will be terrible...wakakaka...

me left ofc @ 630pm today...too tired to stay bck late...i reached hme abt 730pm...brought Andrea & Adrienne dwstairs walk walk awhile...Adrienne's so happi tt she started tokin baby language to Andrea...she's soooo cute...kekeke...

oh...was tokin to Andrea abt her next excursion to Changi Airport...i asked if she knew wad she'll see @ Changi Airport...she replied beri fast sayin "Yes"...den i asked her to tell me wad she'll expect to see @ thr...she replied "Animals"...wahahaha...wa biang eh...she expects to see animals @ Changi Airport???i ask her wad she wana see???Mother Pigs & Father Pigs???if yes...den she dun hab to go for d excursion liao cos @ hme she can see Mother & Father Pigs...wahahaha..i told her she'll be seein aeroplanes thr...den she ask me "After tt leh"???den wad???i ask her she wana take passport go Indonesia be trained as a maid huh???den she quickly gave me a cheeky reply sayin "No la"...wahahaha...tis gal ah...reali beri funni @ times...she's reali my darlin gal...

*yawnz*

beri tired liao...buey "dong" lor...hab to go rest my wrist liao...throbbin pain....eyes feel hot too...thk gdness tmr is fri liao...so many things to do tmr...sianz man...

No comments: