Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Daily Tots

ahhh...an ex-colleague (Loretta) came bck to d ofc today...she permed her hair...nice nice leh...see her lidat i oso wana perm leh...kekeke...but cannot la...wait i perm my hair i luk lagi more like "Lion King"...wahahaha...

hmmm...tis couple of days tried to come hme early...ytd left ofc @ 715pm...today left ofc @ 615pm...gd gd...dun wana spend too much x in d ofc nw...overwrk but underpaid...kekeke...

reached woodlands @ abt 715pm...went to NTUC to buy Andrea & Adrienne's basic necessities (eg. pampers)...i tink i carried too much stuff bck liao...nw my left wrist hurts alot...stupid wrist...i tink iz "spoilt" liao...kekeke...


reached hme saw Andrea havin her dinner liao...gd gal...she told me abt 530pm she was eating porridge wif her sister...den nw is her 2nd round...i'm happy tt her appetite is gd cos she reali underweight leh...nt i ill-treat her ah...she has my genes...high metabolism...

took quite a few shots in d kids rm...both my princesses simply luv takin fotos...juz lik their pretty mummy... *blush*




hmmm...i oledi luk super shag even b4 we start to take any fotos (see my messy hair can tell liao ba)...wahahaha...but i reali "pei fu" d both of them leh...stil so energetic @ tis x...children ah...lukin @ them reali makes me feel so damn old liao... *sigh*

i reali buey tahan Andrea ah...always wana carry her baby sister Adrienne...but Adrienne dun lik to sit stil so iz reali quite difficult to take a gd pic of d 2 of them...can onli manage to capture 1 shot...beta den nuttin ba...hmmm...d last pic taken wen i camouflage Adrienne in between Andrea's stuff toys...wakakaka...

hmmm...gt rashes on my legs tis few days again...haiz...nvm la...my legs oledi so many scars aft d last fall i had durin a rollerbladin session...no 1 will bother to luk @ my ugly legs one...kekeke...

hmmm...last wkend din go rollerblade...dun tink tis wkend i'm gg oso...tink i'll juz stay @ hme watch Japanese animation & be a potato couch...tink i beta go stock up my titbits 1st...kekeke...

No comments: