Friday, July 15, 2005

Daily Tots



buey tahan d both of them...reali loved takin fotos...juz lik their mummy...wakakaka...

hmmm...was tokin to my mother-in-law juz nw...told her wad i said to a fren...she mentioned sure my fren will blame me for wadever has happened...i wun be angry...but i juz hope my fren wil forgive me...i'm reali sori...i'm reali very sad liao...blame me but pls forgive me...

went for an interview @ Recruit Express (Jurong)...hmmm...dunno wads my chances of gettin a job wif d expectations i wanted...

haiz...d AGM is schduled soon...alot of preparation wrk comin along again...nvr-ending wrkload & stress...i dun mind d wrkload or stress...but juz pls dun gimme wrk @ d 2359hrs leh...wan my life to shorten meh???

chatted wif Audrey today...she told me y she wanted to take d step outta CPL...haiz...i'm happi for her cos she's found a beta job wif beta prospects & pay...but i'm also sad cos we've been colleagues for 4.5 yrs & she's always been givin me gd advice in terms of wrk or personally...i'll miss her lor...my eyes were filled wif tears durin d conversation & she warned me nt to cry in front of her...kekeke...she told me i'm capable of doing things so dun let my boss's words affect me or reduce my confidence...but she also reminded me nt to tink everyone in d ofc can b frenz wif me...she tinks i'm nt stupid but i'm still too ignorant to things happening ard me...hmmm...in my eyes...everyone has d potential to be my fren mah...i'm nt stupid but i'm also nt smart lor...i juz hope ppl dun try to plot behind me...i'm of no threat one lor...

Janet reali made me so damn pissed off today...my boss was expectin Mr Lau to talk abt d annual ins survey...wen i was informed he arrived liao...i intercom Janet asking if she could help me go to d boardroom to call for my boss...

Janet : dun wan la...
Me : help me leh...pls...
Janet : dun wan la...i so many phone calls...wait no one help me pick up calls if i go call ur boss...
Me : ok lor...nvm...

shit her lor...do u noe hw far i've to walk out to d boardroom while d boardroom is juz next to d reception area???wen i walked out...u noe wad was she doin???chit chattin wif others while d phone is ringin away...cant she juz help me inform my boss???if she's reali so tied up wif her phone calls...den i've to accept d fact tt i've to walk out d long corridor juz to call my boss out to meet Mr Lau...so many times contractors/my frenz/Roy mentioned tt d main line always no 1 ans...pls lor...she take her &^%#* time to ans d phone calls & she dare to say she's bz takin phone calls...ahhhhhhhh...tis is nt d 1st x she's so unhelpful...but wad can i do???nuttin...i can onli grumble here & thr...i told myself tis today...i'm nt gg to render assistance to her liao if she approaches me...i've to be a bastard @ wrk liao...nvr once i rejected her wen she needs me...but everytime i asked her to help me...she either rejects me or she'll whine wen she had to help me...
i'm such a nobody @ wrk...haiz...

No comments: