Thursday, July 14, 2005

Daily Tots

hmmm...Adrienne's lookin lik "La Bi Xiao Xing" again...kekeke...

haiz...today supposed to do self-appraisal...but i no mood leh...i cant be bothered to write anitink constructive liao...cos it doesn't matter @ all...d outcome will be d same...nuttin gd or motivating wil ever happen @ all...reason y???cos i cant "fan" someone's bckside...& i nvr will do so...

i reali felt very hurt & tremendously sadden today...i'm a easily affected person...wen ppl i keep close to my heart feels happi...i'm happi too...wen they're sad...i'm sad too... *cries*

i'm nt gd wif my words...i cant console ppl wen d need arises...i'm such a loser...y m i such a failure???i can onli let them noe i'll be thr wen they need me...but i cant say anitink gd to make them feel beta...i felt tt i m @ fault for my fren's misery...its all my fault...my dear fren...pls forgive me...i'm reali so sori for wadever has happened...i noe nuttin i say nw can help to chng d situation...but...i reali reali wan u to noe...i'll always always be thr wen u need me...i promise...

No comments: