Thursday, January 14, 2010

Daily Thots (140110, 1415hrs)

Hmm.. Been days since I last blogged ah?? So bz wif workout classes.. Mebbe this is d best way to make myself too tired to tink of any other things @ d moment.. 逃兵 i call myself @ tis moment.. Haha.. Sigh..

No pt tinkin so much @ tis pt of time.. It'll nt chng anitink but perhaps made a wrong choice outta haste decision.. Wad m I tokin abt??.... God noes..

Ytd was ridin hme saw tis malay guy sms-in while ridin.. His is nt auto-bike lor.. We were ridin 90kmh & he was sms-in??!! OMG!! I dunno wad is in their cuckoo head.. So dangerous lor.. I immed rode infront of him in case he jam brake & cos me to kiss his "ass"..

Hmm.. Dar's so bz wif wrk recently.. We hardly tok also.. Nt to mention d fact we din c each other for sometime le.. Well.. He loves his job.. Gd thing abt it.. But I miss him.. Hmm...

No comments: