Thursday, January 07, 2010

Daily Thots (7 Jan 10, 8.25am)

Ytd went Bishan for dinner with my Dar.. We ate alot @ Sake Sushi.. Yummy.. Then we headed to AMK Hub for our movies 'Sherlock Holmes'.. V nice show but a few scenes gave me d goosebumps.. Eeks.. Finished d movies @ abt 12am.. Then we took a bus bck to Dar's plc to take d car to send me hme.. As usual.. We chatted awhile b4 i went upstairs.. Aiyah.. As usual cant bear to go hme lor.. aiyoo.. Y m i so sticky to him?? Cos I only see him on wkdays & its only for few hrs lor.. Wkends he's always occupied wif his programs & so am I.. Hmm..

I always missed having him ard me.. He makes me luff.. Makes me feel at ease & secured being ard him.. Being with him.. Hw much I wished time would just stop for the moment.. It doesn't matter where we go or hw tired I am.. I just wana be with him..

如果这就是爱。。
我好想他。。

No comments: