Wednesday, January 06, 2010

sadness (6 Jan 10, 1am)

why do you wana say such things to me at such time?? why wana tick me off at this time?? i've no intentions of takin u for granted nor will i ever wana take u for granted.. i wanted to ride d scooter out but tinkin mebbe u'll wana ride it cos u missed riding, so i took d scrambler out.. in d end?? i was blamed as takin u for granted & u're so pissed off wif me.. wad??!!

u shld noe me beta than others.. but i m wrong.. u do nt noe me as well.. u hurt me wif ur words.. i may hab hurt u & made u angry wif my actions but tt doesn't give u a reason to tick me off lidat..

i thot thr's at least 1 person in tis world who'll luv me unconditionally no matter wad happens.. but at tis pt of time in my life.. u too disappointed me.. ya.. onli God will luv me unconditionally no matter wad happens.. everyone tinks otherwise of me.. i dun like it & i really hate myself for everything.. so bloody useless of me to be unable to put across my thots to others.. always being blamed for things tt i nvr wan them to be..

life is a bitch.. yucks!!

Anyway.. I'm really sori for everything.. & Blogging here is onli my form of releasin my inner negativity.. Beta than i go drink myself dead.. I still luv u as much as i always do..

No comments: