Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Decision Has Been Made (160110, 515pm)

Sittin here @ d hair salon wif my Dar.. Mixed feelins within.. Dunno wad to do wif myself.. F**k d whole thing & enjoy d process of it but gettin hurt @ d same time or wana juz end everything thou I'm so unwilling.. Luv hurts deep.. Iz a journey tt makes me lose my sanity.. I really wan it to b in sucha complete story in my life & nt another passin cloud.. Wth I'm tokin abt?

I hate this Grace..!! So pitiful as always & forever taken for granted.. Sucha dammit loser in life..!! Wad am I seekin for here??

Will life resume to normal w/o him? I hope I can pull thru it.. But most probably its gonna b a faker livin her life happily..
Life's a bitch!! F**k it!! Pui!!

I'm gonna miss him.. Miss all d things done wif him.. Miss everything abt him..
So... Can I stick to d decision made?? Its a mystery @ d moment..

No comments: