Monday, January 04, 2010

Daily Thots (4 Jan 10, 415pm)

Flashbacks of 2009 occupying my mind.. Gf gets ditched.. Gf gets hitched.. Gf gets stitched.. Oh my.. What an eventful year..

Hw abt me? I got ditched & hitched till I'm unsure wads real & wads unreal.. So crazy so zombie.. Lucky nvr gt stiched.. Praise the Lord!

Happiness issit so hard to get & so difficult to kip for long? Isn't it supposed to be easy & simple when u used ur heart truely to do things? Trials & tests just nvr fails to accompany our paths ah? Hw to take it like a pinch of salt when its always thr? Hw to take everything positively? Oh, I really dunno..

Oh God.. I pray for favour upon my loved ones & frenz.. That Father u can kip them safe & happy.. Let no trials & tests be too tough for them to handle.. Amen!

No comments: