Monday, January 04, 2010

Daily Thots (4 Jan 10, 1148pm)

wad more can u expect when happiness is always short-lived?? or i shld say.. i nvr had d last luff outta it.. trials & tests.. always have my share.. d more i feel life's beginning to chng for d beta for me.. d more i'll fall hard on my knees.. but.. do u noe wad issit tt's crushin me?? u'll nvr noe d real reason cos i'll nvr share.. it takes 2 hands to clap.. everything happens for a reason & at the rite season.. u reap wad u sow.. wad hab i sowed? nuttin.. so i get nuttin.. life's a bitch.. smtin nt worth tokin abt & smtin nt worth botherin abt.. simplify it?? it sucks..

i thot nw finally i'm d rider.. but in d end.. i'm still d pillion.. always taken for a ride.. everyone takes me for a ride.. y?? cos i'm stupid?? ya.. i m stupid.. confirmed!!

No comments: